Question LCD issue on Colorful iGame RTX3070 Vulcan OC ?

ShawarmaRoll

Prominent
Oct 8, 2021
Hello, I have this GPU (Colorful RTX 3070 Vulcan OC) and it has a built in LCD where I can upload custom images. (you can refer to linus' video about the GPU. I got it last January and the software was working fine, but then I upgraded my motherboard and CPU (from i5-7400 with a H110M-D motherboard to a Ryzen 5 5600x and ROG B550-F gaming wifi) when I had a clean install of my OS (Windows 10 pro, same as my previous OS before I reformatted it) I installed the latest version of iGame Center v1.0.3.0 (the previous version was v1.0.2.9) I can't download the previous version of the software because it wasn't on their website anymore.

Whenever I'm trying to upload custom image, it would just result into the software displaying "Unknown Error: Code:20" or "Failed to switch to upload mode". Can this be a software issue? It was working before when I tried to the GPU itself isn't the problem. I can use all the features on the software except the custom image.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Hello, I have this GPU (Colorful RTX 3070 Vulcan OC) and it has a built in LCD where I can upload custom images. (you can refer to linus' video about the GPU. I got it last January and the software was working fine, but then I upgraded my motherboard and CPU (from i5-7400 with a H110M-D motherboard to a Ryzen 5 5600x and ROG B550-F gaming wifi) when I had a clean install of my OS (Windows 10 pro, same as my previous OS before I reformatted it) I installed the latest version of iGame Center v1.0.3.0 (the previous version was v1.0.2.9) I can't download the previous version of the software because it wasn't on their website anymore. Whenever I'm trying to upload custom image, it would just result into the software displaying "Unknown Error: Code:20" or "Failed to switch to upload mode". Can this be a software issue? It was working before when I tried to the GPU itself isn't the problem. I can use all the features on the software except the custom image.

It sounds like a bug that you need to mention to Colorful when you contact them about it.

https://drivers.mydrivers.com/drivers/540_216041.htm
You might be able to get it from here in the previous version.

Reactions: ShawarmaRoll

ShawarmaRoll

Prominent
Oct 8, 2021
It sounds like a bug that you need to mention to Colorful when you contact them about it.

https://drivers.mydrivers.com/drivers/540_216041.htm
You might be able to get it from here in the previous version.
I already contacted them through e-mail but it seems like they're not active in their customer support

Thank you!

edit: I cannot download the software you gave to me. It just turns into a 403 error

Nov 16, 2021
Hello, I have this GPU (Colorful RTX 3070 Vulcan OC) and it has a built in LCD where I can upload custom images. (you can refer to linus' video about the GPU. I got it last January and the software was working fine, but then I upgraded my motherboard and CPU (from i5-7400 with a H110M-D motherboard to a Ryzen 5 5600x and ROG B550-F gaming wifi) when I had a clean install of my OS (Windows 10 pro, same as my previous OS before I reformatted it) I installed the latest version of iGame Center v1.0.3.0 (the previous version was v1.0.2.9) I can't download the previous version of the software because it wasn't on their website anymore.

Whenever I'm trying to upload custom image, it would just result into the software displaying "Unknown Error: Code:20" or "Failed to switch to upload mode". Can this be a software issue? It was working before when I tried to the GPU itself isn't the problem. I can use all the features on the software except the custom image.

don't use new nvidia driver You need an older driver. like 471.12