yobdab

Honorable
May 17, 2012
Sup, i live in panama so therefore ill have to ship whatever i order here so it might cost me 100-200$ just to bring it here... here´s the game, and i really hope lot of u guys play this bcuz im literally going out of my mind, everytime i read something positive, something negative comes along and i just cant decide.. just cant...
cyberpowerpc.com my brother once ordered a pc so i kinda trust that page, i hope u guys too...
rules are... Cheap/Good/Reliable/Lasts long... (2-3 yrs hopefully)

I intend to use it for general use:
-Browsing
-Youtube

Games
- Quakelive
- World of Warcraft
- Diablo 3
- Teamfortress 2
- StarCraft 2
- Some random games (nothing specal)

EXTRA-
-I tend not to shut my computer off for days, sometimes weeks...
-I use 2 monitors and hopefully kick a long HDMI cable to my TV

computer must be upgradable in the future...

i wouldnt bother u guys if i wasnt just lost... i honestly dont know what to order...

My budget is Around 800

My old computer was a DELL based wrong sided motherboard and i really dont wanna save anything from it bcuz its very old and i dont want to risk my new baby.

Thanks in advance to whoever helps...
Let the games begin :p

anxiousinfusion

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2011
I'm not one to designate a specific build, but I can certainly point you towards some good hardware.

4 to 8 GB RAM (G. Skill can be very cost-friendly)
AMD Radeon HD 6850
AMD FX 4100
Windows 7 64 bit OEM
500w PSU is enough for this hardware (Make sure it's 80 Plus certified)

Pretty much any HDD, Case, DVD drive and ~$80 motherboard should work for this configuration.

If anyone is feeling ambitious, perhaps you can price out a similar build. EDIT: People on these forums may give you heat over the choice of FX 4100 but for all of the games and applications you listed, it should do just fine.

TRENDING THREADS