Letter from My Buddy Ted

TR

Wow, I feel so special! I got a letter from Ted today where he was
taking the time out of his busy schedule to let me know that with the
advent of the Gateway/eMachine merger that I can continue to expect
the same high quality, friendly, knowledgeable service I have grown to
expect from Gateway. And that he looks forward to continuing to
service my technology needs for a long, long time to come.

I'm just in tears here people.... I feel so special!

Hey Ted! Let's do lunch some time soon....

Regards,
TR

"TR" <_@_> wrote in message
> Wow, I feel so special! I got a letter from Ted today where he was
> taking the time out of his busy schedule to let me know that with the
> advent of the Gateway/eMachine merger that I can continue to expect
> the same high quality, friendly, knowledgeable service I have grown to
> expect from Gateway. And that he looks forward to continuing to
> service my technology needs for a long, long time to come.
>
> I'm just in tears here people.... I feel so special!
>
> Hey Ted! Let's do lunch some time soon....

I got one too. Really appreciate this type mail as he only wrote on one
side of the paper and I get to use the other side ;)
Frank

And he didn't even spell my name correctly.
Hi Frank
Al

"Frank Logullo" <frankDOTlogullo@dol.net> wrote in message

> "TR" <_@_> wrote in message
> > Wow, I feel so special! I got a letter from Ted today where he was
> > taking the time out of his busy schedule to let me know that with the
> > advent of the Gateway/eMachine merger that I can continue to expect
> > the same high quality, friendly, knowledgeable service I have grown to
> > expect from Gateway. And that he looks forward to continuing to
> > service my technology needs for a long, long time to come.
> >
> > I'm just in tears here people.... I feel so special!
> >
> > Hey Ted! Let's do lunch some time soon....
> >
> I got one too. Really appreciate this type mail as he only wrote on one
> side of the paper and I get to use the other side ;)
> Frank

Dear Valued Customer:
For several years Ted has pulled his pony tail WAY too tight, causing his
hairline to recede. You may be witnessing additional side-effects. He is
clearly becoming delerious.
Oh---by the way---you're not so special. We all got a copy of your letter.

"Prilosec" <purple@nni.net> wrote in message
> Dear Valued Customer:
> For several years Ted has pulled his pony tail WAY too tight, causing his
> hairline to recede. You may be witnessing additional side-effects. He is
> clearly becoming delerious.
> Oh---by the way---you're not so special. We all got a copy of your letter.
wow
even i got a letter too
and i used to work at the country store

now i really do not feel real special

Snoopy

Distinguished
Nov 20, 2001

Geeee.... I bought a Gateway in Sept. 2002. I guess I'm not a valued
customer anymore! You'd think they'd be pinging their older customers too
with some deals since they might have a system closer to replacement time.

"Prilosec" <purple@nni.net> wrote in message
> Dear Valued Customer:
> For several years Ted has pulled his pony tail WAY too tight, causing his
> hairline to recede. You may be witnessing additional side-effects. He is
> clearly becoming delerious.
> Oh---by the way---you're not so special. We all got a copy of your letter.
>
> "TR" <_@_> wrote in message
> > Wow, I feel so special! I got a letter from Ted today where he was
> > taking the time out of his busy schedule to let me know that with the
> > advent of the Gateway/eMachine merger that I can continue to expect
> > the same high quality, friendly, knowledgeable service I have grown to
> > expect from Gateway. And that he looks forward to continuing to
> > service my technology needs for a long, long time to come.
> >
> > I'm just in tears here people.... I feel so special!
> >
> > Hey Ted! Let's do lunch some time soon....
> >
> > Regards,
> > TR

TRENDING THREADS