LILY_09

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012
HELLO , THANK SO MUCH FOR YOUR ANSWER THANK YOU ...MAYBE I DID NOT CLEAR MY MIND FOR ABOUT MY BIG PROBLEM PLEASE LETS ME I SAY YOU AGAIN AND PLEASE IF YOU CAN HELP ME ...
I BOUGHT A TOYS FOR MY DAUGHTER THIS NAME IS " DIGITAL ARTS AND CRAFTS STUDIO " / FOR A LONG TIME I TRIED TO INSTALL THIS TOY CD BUT ALL TIME I AM LOOKING THIS ERROR MESSAGE :
THE COMPUTER DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH VIDEO MEMORY TO RUN THE DIGITAL ARTS AND CRAFTS STUDIO. A MINIMUM OF 64MB IS REQUIRED INSTALLATION WILL NOW TERMINATE. PLEASE TRY ANOTHER COMPUTER OR CONTACT FISHER-PRICE CUSTOMER SERVICE RELATIONS.
NOW........I LISTEN FROM MORE BODY THEY HAVE LOOK LIKE MY PROBLEM WHEN THEY ARE INSTALLATION THEY CD !!!!
I AM NOT SURE FOR ABOUT MY COMPUTER TOTAL MEMORY , SORRY MAY BE I MADE A MISTAKE AND IT IS NOT 32MB MAYBE I WRONG WHEN I CHECK IT , NOW I NEED KNOW HOW CAN I PASS THIS ERROR MEMORY ?? HOW CAN I INSTALL MY CD ?? WHAT IS THIS ERROR MESSAGE . MY BABY MORE THAN 3 MONTH IS WAIT ME FOR INSTALL THIS CD AND I DO NOT HAVE ANYBODY FOR HELP ME !! I AM SO ALONE HERE WITH OUT ANY HELP !!WHEN I HAVE ANY PROBLEM FOR ABOUT MY COMPUTER NOBODY IS NOT HERE WITH ME FOR HELP ME !! PLEASE YOU HELP ME PLEASE IF YOU UNDERSTAND MY MIND YOU SAY ME HOW CAN I DO IT ??? THANK YOU SO MUCH . 02_06_12 / .

When the message says that you need 64 mb of video memory to run the program it is talking about the memory that is on the video card and the only way to fix that is to get a new video card with more memory on it. There is no other way aroumd it. The video card that you have must be very old and it just doesn't have enough memory on it.

LILY_09

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012

INZONE ......hello and thank you for your answer , you say me i must " get a new video card with more memory on it ". please listen me and help me again :

1_ HOW can i give a new video card with more memory ?

2_ WHEN i bought this toy it did not have CD (broken) and i installed this CD from a website address (i found this CD program from another place ) .do you think maybe this error message was for that ? how can i do it ?

3_ I listen from somebody (anybody) does not have CD with his/her toy and make download from another place they have look like my problem "does not have enough video memory to run the "digital arts and crafts studio"
(my toy name ) " a minimum of 64 mb is required. WHAT do you think for about this ??
thank you again ,lily_09 / 02_10_12 ./

LILY_09

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012

INZONE ......hello and thank you for your answer , you say me i must " get a new video card with more memory on it ". please listen me and help me again :

2_ WHEN i bought this toy it did not have CD (broken) and i installed this CD from a website address (i found this CD program from another place ) .do you think maybe this error message was for that ? how can i do it ?

3_ I listen from somebody (anybody) does not have CD with his/her toy and make download from another place they have look like my problem "does not have enough video memory to run the "digital arts and crafts studio"
(my toy name ) " a minimum of 64 mb is required. WHAT do you think for about this ??
thank you again ,lily_09 / 02_10_12 ./

LILY_09

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2012

thank you again ,lily_09 / 02_16_12 ./