Line In vs Line 0ut.

Hi,

I have a DIM 2400, and at the back there are three outlets to plug in
sound cables. I know the Green is for the Speaker System, but of the
other two, I don't know which is the Line In and which is the Line Out.
None of Dell's papework spell it out.

Is the one with the arrow that point inwards the LINE -IN?? It's
logical to me, but I want to be sure. I've been fooled by my own logic
before.

ThanX very much!

Mike

Yep, that's line in. I believe green is both speakers and line out.

Tom
<axipolti@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I have a DIM 2400, and at the back there are three outlets to plug in
> sound cables. I know the Green is for the Speaker System, but of the
> other two, I don't know which is the Line In and which is the Line Out.
> None of Dell's papework spell it out.
>
> Is the one with the arrow that point inwards the LINE -IN?? It's
> logical to me, but I want to be sure. I've been fooled by my own logic
> before.
>
> ThanX very much!
>
> Mike

The jacks are Mic In/Line In/Line Out.