locate link browser window

Karen

I cannot open any hyperlinks in my email (Outlook) or on the web. Keep
getting a window opeoning to "locate link browser. I have tried changing the
settings by "unclicking" the check box for DDE, but the checked box keeps
reverting back to being checked! Can someone help me with this?

Hi Karen,

Close Internet Explorer and Outlook Express if either are open.

Start/run "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" (without the quotes)

Control panel/Internet options/programs tab, click on "reset all web
settings"

Reopen and retry the links in Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone