[SOLVED] [Logitech G402] Mouse Double Clicks with a Single Click

elmo_1999

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
As my title suggests, my Logitech G402 double clicks almost 90% of the time, a recurring issue which has worsened by the time. I've come across hardware and software related fixing methods. Seems like it's a hardware issue and I'm assuming it's due to the reason my mouse aged at over 1.5 years as of right now. I don't want to avail the hardware fixing method because of the risks that involve in the process, so I just want to ask the community if there's any software which can suppress any click registration within a few millisconds from the first click, which I believe would greatly help the issue. :)

Solution
No, unfortunately you shouldn't go for the software method, not that there is one. Unless you're looking to infect your system with malware to help with clicks not being registered.

Your other option if you don't want to replace the switches in the mouse is to buy a replacement mouse. Also, if you're within warranty for that mouse, you should avail an RMA. If not, then either the switches or a new mouse.

Lutfij

Titan
No, unfortunately you shouldn't go for the software method, not that there is one. Unless you're looking to infect your system with malware to help with clicks not being registered.

Your other option if you don't want to replace the switches in the mouse is to buy a replacement mouse. Also, if you're within warranty for that mouse, you should avail an RMA. If not, then either the switches or a new mouse.

Solution