psuman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I am looking got buy a photo printer to print digital photos. I am looking to spend no more than $200. If possible, I would like the printer to have inputs for digital media cards, but that is not a requirement. The basic requirement is quality photo printing for a decent cost. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
Look at the line of Canon photo printers.. best bang for your buck, not too expensive on ink (which is four colors instead of standard 3), and prints nicely on photo paper.

Ahhh! It's 2003 and wait, whats this!? My computer didn't blow up! ... Well damn, there goes my new Athlon @ 333FSB and my inssurance claim... heheheh

ThorH

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2003
I dont have a photo printer but what I do have is a HP Deskjet 930c. If you go to the store and look at the applications for the ink that is needed for this printer it says made for photoprinters. So I tried it. This printer makes some really good photo prints. You should be able to find this printer for about 130 bucks. But if you want to spend a little more. The Epsons are preatty good and some of them have what is called 'no boarder' printing. Which is nice.
Hoped this helps