[SOLVED] Looking for an SFF case for my Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Xtreme ?

Nov 1, 2021
I am planning to build a SFF (as small as you can get with a triple-slot) and was wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions for cases.

Solution
I am planning to build a SFF (as small as you can get with a triple-slot) and was wondering if you guys could give me some suggestions for cases.
The SSUPD Meshlicious and Cooler Master NR200 are really popular now and are relatively inexpensive and easy to build in. The Meshlicious has up to 4 slot GPU support if you sacrifice CPU air cooler height, but you can also run up to a 280mm AIO. The NR200 supports large CPU air coolers or 240mm AIO.

r/sffpc has a list of cases here here but they can be pretty pricey.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Phanteks Eclipse 200A
Phanteks Evolv Shift 2
Thermaltake Tower 100

Beyond that, you would probably need to take a look at some of the less mainstream options like Dancase, though I think you will run into the common problem of not supporting triple slot cards.

Nov 1, 2021
Phanteks Eclipse 200A
Phanteks Evolv Shift 2
Thermaltake Tower 100

Beyond that, you would probably need to take a look at some of the less mainstream options like Dancase, though I think you will run into the common problem of not supporting triple slot cards.
Thanks!
Love the look of the Evolv, cheers for the suggestion!

junglist724

Honorable
Apr 10, 2017
The SSUPD Meshlicious and Cooler Master NR200 are really popular now and are relatively inexpensive and easy to build in. The Meshlicious has up to 4 slot GPU support if you sacrifice CPU air cooler height, but you can also run up to a 280mm AIO. The NR200 supports large CPU air coolers or 240mm AIO.

r/sffpc has a list of cases here here but they can be pretty pricey.

Solution