Lost functionalty in Internet Explorer.

I use XP in a HP Notebook (zv5220us). This machine has a WWW button at the
back of the keyboard just below the LCD. Pressing this button used to start
IE. I wanted to try some other browsers (Firefox, Mozilla, Opera, etc).
After evaluation I decided to stay with IE but now the WWW button does not
work.

Is there any way to recover this functionality?

Peter.

nobody

Distinguished
Oct 25, 2003

you should be able to configure those buttons under Keyboard, the buttons
tab in the Control Panel.