JcJordan

Reputable
Jun 19, 2017
I'm trying to figure out what settings/upgrades I can do to make this game playable. I feel like my system should be able to run the game at least on med/low settings, but it just feels unplayable on even low settings. I've tried matching my settings to some suggestion videos from YouTube on how to achieve higher fps in Warzone, and nothing seems to work. Are my specs that bad or does anyone have any suggestions on what in my build could be causing the issue? I experience this no matter my ping. Doesn't matter if it's 30ms or 100ms. I have 3 monitors hooked up to my GPU. 2 via HDMI, and another via DVI. The one I'm playing on is via HDMI to a Lenovo ThinkVision P24q-20. I've tried playing at 2560 x 1440, as well as 1920 x 1440 and it doesn't seem to make the game much more playable.

i7 4790K @ 4.0GHz

Asrock Fatal1ty H97 Killer

24Gb DDR3 @ 1600MHz

MSI AMD Radeon RX 480 GAMING X 8GB @ 1320MHz

(installed in the bottom PCI-E due to the top PCI-E not recognizing card. Was curious if this could be causing issues but didn't want to buy another mobo if that's unlikely)

Thermaltake TR2 600W PSU

Kingston SSD 223GB (OS installed)

Seagate 1TB HD @ 7200rpm (Game installed)

Side note - Was looking into possibly getting another mobo that was capable of overclocking my CPU, as well as that would fix my issue of running my GPU in the top PCI-E slot. would/could that show any possible improvement in the gameplay at all?

Thanks in advance!

JcJordan

Reputable
Jun 19, 2017
Thermaltake TR2 600W PSU
How old is the PSU in the build?

As for your motherboard, what BIOS version are you on? How are you working with 24GB's of ram? 3x8GB?

The ram is 8x4x8x4. As far as the PSU goes, I'm not sure. It was given to me from a friend. Is there a way to test and see if my PSU is having issues? My bios says UEFI Version H97 Killer P2.40