zomow

Honorable
May 3, 2012
So whenever I'm playing a game with it enabled, it shows Lucid Virtu MVP logo bouncing around the screen and I cant seem to remove it. Any ideas?

Solution

The reason why the logo is bouncing around is because you have an evaluation copy of the software. I was going through the same thing. I contacted my mobo company and they told me I need to contact Intel, Intel laughed and told me it was my mobo company responsibility. I contacted LucidLogix directly about this twice and have yet to receive an email back from them. I finally decided to uninstall and install all the softwares offered and came to the conclusion that "Lucid Virtu" was the only one that worked properly. Go and install it and enjoy your hybrid graphics free of bouncing logo...

rmzalbar

Distinguished
May 8, 2012
You can only use a Lucid product with a motherboard who's manufacturer has purchased a license for it from Lucid.

Although their MVP demo is compatible with all the Sandy Bridge chipsets, you, as an end user, may not buy an MVP license. They want you to throw your brand new motherboard right into the garbage can and go out and buy a Z77. Not for any technical reason - that's just their marketing model.

Isn't that wonderful?

its not actually broken its just not fully supported by your board by the sounds of it...
even if it was i think it would still cause the same problem because bf3 probably wouldnt be able to tell which is the primary display device...
in essence its supposed to use the cpu/gpu when the machine is on the desktop and when you switch to a 3d app its supposed to kick in the dedicated cards gpu. but the load screen is 2d so its likely the on cpugpu didnt quit forcing bf3 to try and use it causing the error...
if your board does support it then you need to send a ticket to dice and ea giving a full explanation of the error and what you did to cause it.

dogboyjr

Honorable
May 10, 2012

The reason why the logo is bouncing around is because you have an evaluation copy of the software. I was going through the same thing. I contacted my mobo company and they told me I need to contact Intel, Intel laughed and told me it was my mobo company responsibility. I contacted LucidLogix directly about this twice and have yet to receive an email back from them. I finally decided to uninstall and install all the softwares offered and came to the conclusion that "Lucid Virtu" was the only one that worked properly. Go and install it and enjoy your hybrid graphics free of bouncing logo.

tldr: Virtu MVP and Virtu Universal are evaluation copies and will have the bouncing logo. Until someone finds a way to edit that out of the program, just use Lucid Virtu to enjoy logo free hybrid graphics.

Solution

zomow

Honorable
May 3, 2012

Ah yes, I found a solution (a couple weeks ago): by going to the LucidLogix website, the newest versions are available for download which support ability to change the logo bouncing :D