Mah Jong Quest will not install properly

G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

Mah Jong Quest will download but after installing and click to play, I
receive a "blue screen of death" error message File Name:BCMDMCCP(01) +
00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C1BEEEB5 I am running "Windows Me" and
have plenty of memory,etc. What do you suppose is going on? I've tried
several times over the last 2 weeks but continue getting the same error
message.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

Bobert wrote:
> Mah Jong Quest will download but after installing and click to play, I
> receive a "blue screen of death" error message File Name:BCMDMCCP(01) +
> 00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C1BEEEB5 I am running "Windows Me" and
> have plenty of memory,etc. What do you suppose is going on? I've tried
> several times over the last 2 weeks but continue getting the same error
> message.

Look at the links on this page.. They suggest there's a problem with
your modem driver:

http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=BCMDMCCP

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

"+Elmo_Tech" wrote:

> Bobert wrote:
> > Mah Jong Quest will download but after installing and click to play, I
> > receive a "blue screen of death" error message File Name:BCMDMCCP(01) +
> > 00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C1BEEEB5 I am running "Windows Me" and
> > have plenty of memory,etc. What do you suppose is going on? I've tried
> > several times over the last 2 weeks but continue getting the same error
> > message.
>
> Look at the links on this page.. They suggest there's a problem with
> your modem driver:
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=BCMDMCCP
>
> --
> +Elmo_Tech
> MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
>
Thank you so much for the response.....I went to the links and after
checking and finding no driver updates for my modem I uninstalled. After
reinstalling everything works! I can now play Mah Jong Quest and I am very
happy! Thank you!
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

Bobert wrote:
>
> "+Elmo_Tech" wrote:
>
>
>>Bobert wrote:
>>
>>>Mah Jong Quest will download but after installing and click to play, I
>>>receive a "blue screen of death" error message File Name:BCMDMCCP(01) +
>>>00000175 Error: 0D : 0028 : C1BEEEB5 I am running "Windows Me" and
>>>have plenty of memory,etc. What do you suppose is going on? I've tried
>>>several times over the last 2 weeks but continue getting the same error
>>>message.
>>
>>Look at the links on this page.. They suggest there's a problem with
>>your modem driver:
>>
>>http://groups-beta.google.com/groups?q=BCMDMCCP
>>
>>--
>>+Elmo_Tech
>>MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
>>
>
> Thank you so much for the response.....I went to the links and after
> checking and finding no driver updates for my modem I uninstalled. After
> reinstalling everything works! I can now play Mah Jong Quest and I am very
> happy! Thank you!

Whew.. I finally got one right again!

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support
 

TRENDING THREADS