Mar 12, 2020
So I've had like 70 critical, warning or error reports in a 24 hour period and I have no idea what to do... I just built my new system (first one in almost 6 years) and it's been spitting out multiple BSOD's daily and I don't know what to do.

Here's a link to the saved error files. If anyone could help me at all, I would greatly appreciate it.

kanewolf

Titan
So I've had like 70 critical, warning or error reports in a 24 hour period and I have no idea what to do... I just built my new system (first one in almost 6 years) and it's been spitting out multiple BSOD's daily and I don't know what to do.

Here's a link to the saved error files. If anyone could help me at all, I would greatly appreciate it.
Did you do a clean OS install on this new system when you built it?

Have you tried running MEMTEST86 ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
what is an EVTX file?

what are specs of the PC? Is the memory on the QLV list for motherboard?
remove any overclocks.

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. (it makes a bootable USB so make it on a working PC)

Can you follow option one on the following link - here - and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD - that creates a file in c windows/minidump after the next BSOD

copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a file sharing web site, and share the link in your thread so we can help fix the problem

Reactions: Pocket_Rat

gardenman

Splendid
what is an EVTX file?
Event Viewer file. I opened it in Event Viewer in my VM but it appears to be safe.

Animated GIF of some of the errors I seen. I did see a BSOD and Memory Errors.
Thm2VEk.gif

Edit: As kanewolf asked, have you ran memtest86? If so, for how many passes? What were the results?

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
So, I switched my ram sticks around (2x8GB sticks, dual channel) and the error has stopped. I guess my motherboard has 2 dead ram slots...
Did you look in manual before making PC to see which slots you should use for dual channel mode? Some boards only use the other 2 slots if you already have 2 sticks in. And won't boot if you don't have at least 1 stick in a particular slot

Mar 12, 2020
Did you look in manual before making PC to see which slots you should use for dual channel mode? Some boards only use the other 2 slots if you already have 2 sticks in. And won't boot if you don't have at least 1 stick in a particular slot

Yeah, the 4 slots were supposed to be divided into two channels. A1, A2 and B1, B2. Moved them from A to B and it was all good. I tried one stick in all four slots and every time I had a stick in either A1 or A2 I would get errors.

Mar 12, 2020
OMFG! So now when I launch DZSA to play DayZ I get a '''PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA''' crash. What does that mean?! I feel like I should just start over... I've been trying to fix these *** errors for 2 weeks and now it feels like there is something new wrong everyday.

Here's the dump for it.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://visionalmacaw.htmlpasta.com/

File information:031420-20656-01 - Copy.dmp (Mar 14 2020 - 15:11:25)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Driver warnings:*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for BEDaisy.sys
Probably caused by:BEDaisy.sys (Process: csrss.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 16 Min(s), and 27 Sec(s)

Driver that crashed:
Mar 04 2020 BEDaisy.sys BattlEye Anti Cheat driver
If this driver was recently updated (which it appears rather new), then try to go into Device Manager and rollback the driver to a previous version.

Possible Motherboard page: https://www.gigabyte.com/us/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10#kf
There are revisions of your motherboard so I can't tell which one you have. If you know which one, let us know. You are using BIOS version F41. There are probably updates (depending on which board you have). Wait for additional information before deciding to update or not. Important: Verify that I have linked to the correct motherboard. Updating your BIOS can be risky. Never try it when you might lose power (lightning storms, recent power outages, etc).

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Yeah, the 4 slots were supposed to be divided into two channels. A1, A2 and B1, B2. Moved them from A to B and it was all good. I tried one stick in all four slots and every time I had a stick in either A1 or A2 I would get errors.
I assume thats right, the motherboard labels them differently
Channel A: DDR4_2, DDR4_4
Channel B: DDR4_1, DDR4_3
see page 9-10 - https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_b450-aorus-m_1001_e.pdf

rolling back battle eye is likely a bad idea. Its used for copy protection in games and the game might not work. Do you own the game it relates to?

did you run memtest? Its not normal for Bedaisy to cause bsod.
Might help to update your BLuetooth dongles drivers, they are from 2012.
updating razer drivers might help as well.

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the new dump file through the debugger and got the following information: https://battailouscentipede.htmlpasta.com/

File information:031620-29828-01.dmp (Mar 16 2020 - 05:09:22)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 16 Min(s), and 24 Sec(s)

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Edit: Results from dump file below: https://inundantland.htmlpasta.com/

File information:031620-21484-01.dmp (Mar 16 2020 - 16:39:42)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 1 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 25 Sec(s)

Last edited:

Colif

Win 11 Master
i can find a few cases of Battleeye restarting PC in recent months. Escape from Tarkov comes up a lot.

what events are showing up just before the restart?

what is a parts list? I can see certain things like
motherboard - B450 AORUS M
CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
Ram 16gb GSkill ram F4-2133C15-8GIS
Win 10 Version 1903
Bios F41 - Current bios is F50 (3 inbetween) - updating this could help.

I can't tell what drivers you have now but I would suggest going and updating
chipset - https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver-chipset
LAN (maybe. win 10 should have fairly new realtek drivers) - https://www.gigabyte.com/au/Motherboard/B450-AORUS-M-rev-10/support#support-dl-driver-lan
thats about it, win 10 should grab fairly new sound drivers.

Mar 12, 2020
Update:
Drivers have been updated.
steam and the games have been re-downloaded and I verified the files in steam as well.
As far as a parts list, other than an 860 evo you've pretty much summed it up other than case and fans.

So, other games work just fine. Played ONI and Banished for a few hours each today and no problems. It's just games with battle eye that resets my pc. There's no odd happenings when it resets, it just does it as soon as battle eye loads. I'll launch the game from my desktop shortcut (or from the source .exe, both with and without launching as admin) and it'll start to load up the game, but as soon as battle eye pops in my pc turns off and back on again like nothing happened. Like I hit the reset button on my case. I'll backup files and try the bios update later today, maybe that'll fix it. It's the only other option left as far as I know.