Question Memory issue? Need some help pls

Dec 8, 2019
So when I boot my pc I get constant blue screens of death always with different errors, I ran a diagnostics scan and it’s saying I have defective ram, I have 2 8gb sticks of crucial ballistix tactical tracer RAM when I plug 1 stick in it boots up but I keep getting the errors, if I put the other in the computer will start to boot, won’t show signal for about a minute and then it will restart and do the same thing over and over again. What issues could it be? Driver issues? I tried installing motherboard drivers from the disk but it kept crashing before it could finish the install, I have new ram on the way coming tomorrow so I’ll be able to test then. can anyone give me some help?

Also I have a asrock b450 steel legend motherboard.

Dec 8, 2019
It just means it works up to 3200+, your 3000 should work.

Is your RAM QVL certified by your motherboard? This info is on the motherboard page.
It says, that 2933 is supported for my specific ram and speed, would the speed automatically change or would I need to manually do it?

Dec 8, 2019
One ram stick was broken and the other was being put in the wrong slot, what an idiot I am thanks for all the help people I hope you all have a lovey week

Reactions: Zizo007