[SOLVED] Micro-stuttering occurrs for half a second while loading the game

Apr 25, 2021
Is that normal? My specs are: RTX 2070, 1TB HDD, i7-9700F, 1TB HDD.
I've read somewhere that this might be caused by the GPU loading all the assets into the memory, but other people said it's cause by the HDD. And others told me it's not normal.
Any help is appreciated.

Solution
It's a new system, also I just found the problem. It's happening because of my HDD. I'm gonna upgrade to a better storage device.

Bad drive? Normally hard drives shouldn't cause that much stutter for EVERY game, plenty of people game on hard drives just fine (not saying upgrading to an SSD is a bad choice either).
All games basically. They stutter right after joining the world or when loading new chunks of the world.

How old is this system, when was the last time you DEFRAGGED your hard drive, and check your BIOS - is it up to date? Also run a windows update in the meantime. There was a recent windows update not long ago that was causing performance issues such as FPS drops and stuttering, the fix for this was released a couple days ago.

Apr 25, 2021
How old is this system, when was the last time you DEFRAGGED your hard drive, and check your BIOS - is it up to date? Also run a windows update in the meantime. There was a recent windows update not long ago that was causing performance issues such as FPS drops and stuttering, the fix for this was released a couple days ago.
It's a new system, also I just found the problem. It's happening because of my HDD. I'm gonna upgrade to a better storage device.