Microsoft, BioWare Argue Over 'Always Online' Console

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Whitehead

Honorable
Apr 8, 2013
lol well thats xbox out for me i like to stay in offline mode even if i do have an always on connection , i have a lot of friends who recent cuts have made a connections simply too expensive for can't see them buying one either way to kill a brand MicroFools

dgriffs

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
The developers can blame piracy for extreme drm but if you start making problems for loyal paying customers then I wont support that. I dont know if this is still a rumor but some people were saying that the new xbox wont played used games. If thats the case then I'll definitely go with a ps4.

zedon

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2011
If I get a new system I will be getting an xbox. It's going to be a really good sytem. I'm just not how sure I will be playing many games. I'll see what other features it has.

Have any links to back you up?

Cheers!

mobrocket

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2011
[citation][nom]techguy911[/nom]Only 56% of the people in North America have internet access would be a very bad move on microsoft's part to have an only online console there are still many areas in US and Canada that don't have any internet service esp cottages near lakes.Then again ever since windows 8 they have been making bad decisions.http://www.internetworldstats.com/stats2.htm[/citation]

that not entirely accurate... a old man who lives in the woods, probably isnt buying games anyways

better stat if u can find it, is number of current console owners without internet access

Bdawg1785

Honorable
Apr 10, 2013
I have crap internet and don't like any online play. If I wanna play a game with someone I want them there. I hate being on the phone lol. If this keeps up I may just buy the Wii u because at least with that I get some mario and no online only bs. Why the hell does the game gotta be online if my son is playing lego star wars or batman. Pirates are never stopped only slowed but what you do is rape the regular people of their freedoms. Great job guys:(

Seriously? Nintendo!??? That's just freaking extreme. Who does that?! :pt1cable:

Status
Not open for further replies.