Question microstutter/stutter/throttle/bottleneck issue that's driving me insane

Feb 5, 2021
Sorry if i'm not posting this in the right place but i'm at my wits end with this PC problem I'm having.

Around late December 2020 i was playing a game and suddenly noticed my game kept stuttering really badly. yada yada with some help of someone on Reddit i downloaded HWiNFO and realized my cpu was thermal throttling. alright cool so out goes my stock cpu cooler and in comes a Noctua cooler.

got it installed and no more thermal throttling according to HWiNFO. well later on i noticed that my games are still doing that annoying immersion breaking stutter. it happens whenever i blow up 20 gas tanks or simply walk up some stairs. i reformatted my pc thinking it might be a windows/software issue but no luck, i even bought new ram and installed it and again no luck. this issue is driving me up the wall. help would be incredibly appreciated

There is one game where i can make the stutter happen everytime on a certain map. but on another map i'll do the same action and it doesn't happen. which really led me to believe it was ram since the other map is smaller thus needing less ram to play. but obviously that isn't the issue. although i'm not sure if it's just me but it seemed to very slightly help the stuttering? but then again not. it's all very confusing and i sound like a madman trying to explain everything lol

Feb 5, 2021
what speed the ram is running at?
hmm on task manager it says the speed is 2400 MHz and on NZXT CAM it's saying my default clock speed is 1333 MHz and it's current clock speed while i just have firefox open and spotify open is like 1197 MHz. seems a little strange but idk how to decipher those

Feb 5, 2021
malware scan the system?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
hdd or ssd?
like i said the temps are all fine after i got the cpu cooler. and it happens with games that are on hdd or sdd. but i played rocket league just now to see if there was any stuttering and i'm pretty sure there wasn't. which leads me to believe it's my cpu cause rocket league is gpu intensive while the other games i play are open world thus more cpu intensive. could i have damaged my cpu with the thermal throttling? and what about my mobo? and for malware scan is windows defender enough? if not what free legit and safe program should i use?