[SOLVED] Minecraft server portfowarding

Dec 24, 2019
Hello,
I am hosting a minecraft server on my pc and i have portfoward the server and it is working.
But i want to host it on my latop now because it has more ram. If i want to portfoward I am getting a error.

This is the error:

The specified port (s) are used by other configurations. Check your configurations for remote management, port forwarding and activation, USB Readyshare, the UPnP port mapping table, RIP and the type of internet connection.

Solution
Hello,
I am hosting a minecraft server on my pc and i have portfoward the server and it is working.
But i want to host it on my latop now because it has more ram. If i want to portfoward I am getting a error.

This is the error:

The specified port (s) are used by other configurations. Check your configurations for remote management, port forwarding and activation, USB Readyshare, the UPnP port mapping table, RIP and the type of internet connection.

Its exactly that, the ports you have already forwarded to your PCs IP address, you cant forward the same ports to two different places, Give your laptop a fixed IP address and edit the forwarding rules to your Laptops IP
Hello,

This is the error:

Its exactly that, the ports you have already forwarded to your PCs IP address, you cant forward the same ports to two different places, Give your laptop a fixed IP address and edit the forwarding rules to your Laptops IP

Solution

TRENDING THREADS