Ferminator

Commendable
May 12, 2020
Hello all, I know this is a very stupid question, but I am wondering if it's at least ok to use a spare PCI-E modular cable from my Corsair CX650M to use it in my old Zalman ZM750HP Semi Modular PSU (I know it's old af, but at least it still works like charm). I am worried of setting PC on fire and would apprectiate if someone have the PSU pinouts for two PSU above. Thank You and Best Regards.

-Phil

Solution
Hello all, I know this is a very stupid question, but I am wondering if it's at least ok to use a spare PCI-E modular cable from my Corsair CX650M to use it in my old Zalman ZM750HP Semi Modular PSU (I know it's old af, but at least it still works like charm). I am worried of setting PC on fire and would apprectiate if someone have the PSU pinouts for two PSU above. Thank You and Best Regards.

-Phil
Nope. The PSU end of the cables are not standardized and the pinouts are likely different. Not advisable at all. Zalman are not known for making good quality power supplies. An old Zalman? I'd toss it.

-Phil
Nope. The PSU end of the cables are not standardized and the pinouts are likely different. Not advisable at all. Zalman are not known for making good quality power supplies. An old Zalman? I'd toss it.

Reactions: Ferminator
Solution

Ferminator

Commendable
May 12, 2020
Thank you very much for the immediate reply man, I'd be looking for a newer PSU then, this old brick hasn't let me down since '10 using it with my GTX 295 haha. Cheers!