Question Monitor loses signal and then reconnect again for several times everytime GPU reaches 68°C

Jul 9, 2023
So, I was playing Sleeping Dogs and then after 15-20 minutes my monitor blinking and says "No Signal" and then reconnect again. It's just like blinking like that for several times. After checking MSI AfterBurner, I noticed tha my PC always do that when the GPU reach 68°C. Is it overheating? I don't think 68°C is hot for a GPU. Please Help!

Full system spec
Processor: Intel Xeon E3 1220 v2
GPU: RX 550 2GB
Motherboard: Asrock B75M
RAM: 2x4GB
HDD: 500GB
SSD: 256GB
PSU: Aerocool United Power 500W

Video:
View: https://youtu.be/gKMso8mhSoQ

Aerocool United Power 500W
I think your current PSU might be culprit here, IMO. Though, I can't say this with 100% surety.

But in any case, that's an ancient group-regulated design, and Aerocool models aren't worth buying unless you're at the high-end of their product lineup.

That's not a high quality power supply, most likely a garbage model. And NO, 68 C is not a high temp value. It is within the safe limits. No issues here.

Jul 9, 2023
I think your current PSU might be culprit here, IMO. Though, I can't say this with 100% surety.

But in any case, that's an ancient group-regulated design, and Aerocool models aren't worth buying unless you're at the high-end of their product lineup.

That's not a high quality power supply, most likely a garbage model. And NO, 68 C is not a high temp value. It is within the safe limits. No issues here.
I've been using this PSU for a year and it works just fine. But I think it's make sense because usually cheap product doesn't last long