Monks?

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

Does anyone have any good links or papers on a streamlined Monk class? I
liked the simplicty of the 1e Monks, but also like the addition of "chi
powers" and "martial arts" I have seen added in 2e. The only draw back is
it seems a logistical nightmare. Don't mention 3e, I'm not interested in
their version.

Archived from groups: alt.games.adnd (More info?)

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:13:52 -0800, "MadMango" <reymonrey@comcast.net>
wrote:

>Does anyone have any good links or papers on a streamlined Monk class? I
>liked the simplicty of the 1e Monks, but also like the addition of "chi
>powers" and "martial arts" I have seen added in 2e. The only draw back is
>it seems a logistical nightmare. Don't mention 3e, I'm not interested in
>their version.

The only 2nd ed monks I have seen were the ones listed in the Scarlet
Brotherhood supplement for the Greyhawk campaign.

"Vance Astro" <jonnjonnzz@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The only 2nd ed monks I have seen were the ones listed in the Scarlet
> Brotherhood supplement for the Greyhawk campaign.

Thanks for the lead...