Question Most weird sound problem ive ever faced can any one help.

May 5, 2021
Hey there
A few days ago ive bought a new gaming pc just to play warzone i had many issues at first but i solved them but the only problem i had is with my headphones i have steelseries arctis 3 headphone when i connect it throught headphone jack the sound plays well but the problem is with my mic its not picking any sound and instead my headphones output is picking up my sound so it plays as an input device and an uotput device ive tried every thing you can imagine to solve this but nothing worked i even began to think that god doesnt want me to play haha just kidding guys please if any one can help it will be appreciated

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need more information. Please pass the specs to your build, like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

include the version of the OS you're on. If you're on Windows 10, you should be on version 20H2. What BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You can use CPU-Z to see what BIOS version you have on the board at the time of writing.

How is the headset paired to the chassis motherboard I/O? The headset comes with two sets of cables, which one are you working with?

May 5, 2021
Cpu ryzen 5 3600
Motherboard b450m h
Ram 16 gb 3200hz
Ssd 256m2 hdd 1tb
Gpu msi 2060 super
Psu xigmatek 600 w bronze +
Chassis venom x arctic
Windows 10 10.0.19042 build 19042
Bios version american megatrends inc f1 12/10/2019
Headset type steelseries arctis 3
Headphones are connected through motherboard 3.5 mm jack input output