Question Motherboard red dram and cpu light after restart and no boot. Cold boot is normal.

Aug 5, 2024
I have ryzen 7 7800x3d, Asrock b650 pro rs motherboard and KINGSTON Fury Beast RGB KF564C32BBAK2-32 ram (QVL for my motherboard). I have the latest bios. I tried another power supply and it's the same so i know it's not the PSU. I know that it could be faulty cpu memory controller or the motherboard. If i don't turn on the XMP profile it reboots normally. I tried different RAM and the same thing happened so i think it's not the RAM either. Could it be cpu memory controller or should i wait for the new bios? Does anybody have any idea? Thanks!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.

Did you check to see if the CPU socket has any bent or broken pins? Speaking of pins, might want to think about relieving some stress from the CPU cooler's mount.

Did you update to the latest BIOS after the system was built, if so, did you clear the CMOS after verifying the BIOS was successfully flashed to the latest version?

Aug 5, 2024
Thnx for the welcome, i apologize for not listing everything. I dont think it's the bent pins because it started gradually to get worse. I have Arctic freezer 34 esports duo cooler, gpu Asrock rx 7800xt phantom gaming, windows 11 pro and the latest bios. I have 3 nvme ssd, two samsung 980 pro 1 tb and samsung 970 evo plus. New Antec vp600 plus psu. Pc is connected to Samsung q95t 65 inch tv with hdmi 2.1. I flashed the bios again but did not clear cmos after, i will do that.