Question Motherboard VRMs for CPU 14700F

Oct 14, 2024
So I just bought a B760M ddr4 wifi gaming plus motherboard it works great! But I paired it with a 14700F and used hwinfo64 to check everything if there's overheating or anything I notice the pkg power never goes over 110 watts. Pl1 is 219 and pl2 is 219 so I'm confused I run R23 and it gets way lower scores than normal in mt so I check power it never hits over 110 so I look in throttle stop and EDP is on. I check xtu and EDP is on 100% of the time so basically it's throttling it for no reason and I'm not getting the performance I need. Also, P clocks are at 3.8 under stress and core volts are at 0.9 or 1.1 under load for E and P cores I have no idea so hope anyone can help. One more thing the motherboard didn't say anything about the max power for the Vrms but I know my PSU is giving enough power it's a 1000-watt gold so yeah any help is appreciated. 32 gigs of ddr4 3070 1TB SSD

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

B760M ddr4 wifi gaming plus
Gigabyte and MSI have the exact same board, which one do you have? With that being said, what BIOS version are you on? On second thoughts...

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model. BIOS version for your motherboard at this moment of time.