Stephanie

i cant right click with my mouse the menu that comes up when u right click is
coming up when i left click and then i cant double click to start a program.
Whats wrong it wasnt like this before?

You need to go into Control Panel/Mouse and adjust your mouse buttons to the
proper settings.
peterk

--
"The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge
faster than society gathers wisdom. - Isaac Asimov