Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Yall
Can anyone tell me if i can play MP4 files on my media player 10 , on my pc.
If not what player will play them?
TIA

--
Carl G

MP4 video files can be played back either using a stand-alone player
such as Apple's QuickTime, or by installing a third-party MPEG-4
plug-in codec for Windows Media Player. Microsoft itself favors its
own Windows Media Player format, and does not directly provide an MPEG-4
codec capable of playing back MPEG-4 video files.

Ref: http://www.amigaforever.com/kb/5-106.html

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP