Question MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard

T0xicsaurus

Commendable
Aug 10, 2020
Hello everyone!

God i really hope I'm not noobing here, but i have installed 3 pcs in the past, so i like to think I have decent knowledge. I've installed this pc and i noticed when i did that there was only 2 sata ports to use for the data cable that you plug into the hard drives. This implies that only two HDs can be used ? (That's a question haha) I'm not allowed to installed another HD? I have two SSDs, but it sucks i have to put movies and music on them, because typically you use the cheaper bigger HDDs for that. I guess i could install a external? But i never installed external before.
The mobo is MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard

Hello everyone!

God i really hope I'm not noobing here, but i have installed 3 pcs in the past, so i like to think I have decent knowledge. I've installed this pc and i noticed when i did that there was only 2 sata ports to use for the data cable that you plug into the hard drives. This implies that only two HDs can be used ? (That's a question haha) I'm not allowed to installed another HD? I have two SSDs, but it sucks i have to put movies and music on them, because typically you use the cheaper bigger HDDs for that. I guess i could install a external? But i never installed external before.
The mobo is MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX II AM4 AMD B450 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard
Lol. i's true, men do suck at reading manuals.

Reactions: Lutfij