Question MSI Z97 gaming 5 PC is not booting after overclock non-k

May 5, 2020
Hello guys how are you doing i'm having a trouble which is useless PC because of overclocking or updating
3 days ago i decided to overclock a non clock cpu i've read alot of people saying that it's working so i did it tried to do it with bclk
i've tried many times but everytime my pc crash and telling me ( settings have been rest to default ) so i was trying..... till i found a good value i can't remember it my pc was running without crash but i also tried to update my motherboard so i updated it but instead of seeing a bar of progress i saw a black screen and my pc has't trun on since that update i've tried * every thing * i have an error which is 10
i thought the problem might be from my processor so i take it off and then reinstall it but it was hot that means it was working
i've done every thing i don't know for real how to solve it

* sorry for my english *

Have you tried clearing CMOS? If it crashed during a BIOS update you may have killed the motherboard.

BLCK overclocking is not worth it. It offers very little performance gains that you likely will only see in benchmarks and is likely to cause stability issues. It also overclocked more than the cpu.

May 5, 2020
Have you tried clearing CMOS? If it crashed during a BIOS update you may have killed the motherboard.

BLCK overclocking is not worth it. It offers very little performance gains that you likely will only see in benchmarks and is likely to cause stability issues. It also overclocked more than the cpu.
i didn't know that for real did you meant by clearing cmos by remove the battery? i've done that but the weird thing is the processor is working and it's so hoot but no screen i've read people saying dual to single bios i don't know what is that can you explain?

i didn't know that for real did you meant by clearing cmos by remove the battery? i've done that but the weird thing is the processor is working and it's so hoot but no screen i've read people saying dual to single bios i don't know what is that can you explain?

Yes removing the battery but also there is usually a jumper you need to short or a button to push. The manual will explain how for your board. From a Google I cannot see that your motherboard has dual BIOS. If it did you could switch to the other BIOS.

May 5, 2020

Yes removing the battery but also there is usually a jumper you need to short or a button to push. The manual will explain how for your board. From a Google I cannot see that your motherboard has dual BIOS. If it did you could switch to the other BIOS.
my mb has 2 pin so i took a Screwdriver and i touch them together and it was turning a blue light but nothing has occurred