[SOLVED] Multiple monitors to multiple computers

miker0mg

Honorable
Dec 11, 2014
I have 3 monitors connected to my gaming pc, one uses hdmi and runs at 120hz the next uses dvi and and runs at 144hz and the third uses display port and runs at 240hz. I recently got a macbook pro with 2 USB-c slots. I'd like to be able to use all 3 monitors with both systems. Is there a solution that might work for this? I'd like to keep the refresh rate as high as possible when using the Mac, however it's not imperative other than I find it easier on my eyers to read stuff with higher refresh rates. But when using the gaming pc I'd prefer them all to run at max.

Last edited:
Solution
Even if you did manage to connect the two outputs to each panel, you'd need to manually switch the display inputs via the OSD/buttons on the panel for each monitor. I'd ask you to reconsider that route/idea.

Also you need to mention the make and model of each monitor. Include the exact model for your MacBook Pro. You should also check and see if the Type-C ports are Thunderbolt ports.

Lutfij

Titan
Even if you did manage to connect the two outputs to each panel, you'd need to manually switch the display inputs via the OSD/buttons on the panel for each monitor. I'd ask you to reconsider that route/idea.

Also you need to mention the make and model of each monitor. Include the exact model for your MacBook Pro. You should also check and see if the Type-C ports are Thunderbolt ports.

Solution