Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 5, 2022
Hello,

My car is audio and video wired. I don't have device to spot locations. Car is ford focus 2006 EU edition Croatia. Can anyone tell or ask their friends asap who are professionals in that field where I need to check. I am ordinary citizen and scam do that for fun for months. Want my privacy back can't waste time that some idiots disturb my privacy.

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Do you have proof that someone is gathering audio and video footage out of your car?

Have you seen proof of the devices?

Are you under some manner of criminal or national charges with which certain agencies might have you under watch as they gather evidence?

Sep 5, 2022
No, I'm ordinary citizen . Idiots spotted me while I was walking down the street. I'm under attack for 11 month without reason. However it is irrelevant, I just need someone who will tell me where to check in my car for spy devices . I am sure expert can tell without scanning. Pls ask if you have anyone who is an expert. Many thnx .

USAFRet

Titan
No, I'm ordinary citizen . Idiots spotted me while I was walking down the street. I'm under attack for 11 month without reason. However it is irrelevant, I just need someone who will tell me where to check in my car for spy devices . I am sure expert can tell without scanning. Pls ask if you have anyone who is an expert. Many thnx .
Take the car to a trusted mechanic, and have him look around.

Ralston18

Titan
@Crnomerec

You have also posted that you believe your cell phone is being tracked.

Seems to me that if you carry your cell phone with you in the car there would be no real need to track the car.....

However, as suggested, get the car checked just to be sure.

Plus if your country has lots of traffic cameras then your car's license plates will be more than adequate for tracking purposes.

Sep 5, 2022
Why track someone at all. Well if someone is retarded then he do things without any reasons . They are scam. Bottom of the society .

Maybe they have money but they can't buy intellect, respect, love.

Even with money they are nothing, so can you imagine how much they are NOTHING!

I figured out they have prepared to attack me ,a single person ,for 2 years. I was traced by them for 2 y and they attacked me 11months ago. So 3y in total a group of idiots are trying to devastate my privacy. During the night they disturb me as well. Since they disturb nightshift in total it is 6y actually. Hahahahahahahahhhahhahhahahaah

They want attention because they are nobody. They are showing all the time how they are around.
Since they are mentally poor it looks bizarre.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.