[SOLVED] My computer is randomly restarting when given heavy loads.

Jun 27, 2020
I bought my computer (built it) in November last year and it has not had many issues but recently it reboots with no warning at times when it is given heavy loads. One example is when I go into a loading screen in a game. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Looking around it seems that this is a sign of a faulty PSU. Is there anything else that might be the cause? When I actually play the game I have no problems whatsoever, and temperatures on gpu and cpu never exceed 60-65C. My specs are:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Msi B450 Gaming Plus Max
Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Windforce OC
2X8 3200Mhz CL18 16GB kit
CX750M Corsair PSU

Solution
Well, unchecking the automatically restart box shouldn't prevent crashes. If the problem is actually PSU related, the PC will continue to reboot. The problem is, when that box is checked, a reboot replaces a BSOD. That leads most people into thinking that they have a problem with their PSU when they don't.
Well, unchecking the automatically restart box shouldn't prevent crashes. If the problem is actually PSU related, the PC will continue to reboot. The problem is, when that box is checked, a reboot replaces a BSOD. That leads most people into thinking that they have a problem with their PSU when they don't.

Solution
Jun 27, 2020
Alright, I played a little more today and the same issue occured, only somewhere else in the game. An instant reboot, no BSOD.