Question My computer seems to be underperforming in Warzone ?

Jun 3, 2021
CPU: i9-9900kf
GPU: Radeon 5700XT
PSU: 750w Bronze
MOBO: z390 Gaming Edge AC

I recently upgraded from an i7-9700f in hopes that my FPS would go up, because warzone focuses heavily on the CPU. However, my current PC is still average around 50 frames in higher populated areas of the map. I know there is no way this should be happening. I have tried everything on the internet, and even paid for an optimization, and no change. If anyone has any tips or ideas that would be appreciated!!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

750W is the wattage and Bronze is it's 80+ efficiency rating, it doesn't state the make and model of the PSU. As for the upgrade, what BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You could try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall said drivers with the latest sourced from AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Jun 3, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

750W is the wattage and Bronze is it's 80+ efficiency rating, it doesn't state the make and model of the PSU. As for the upgrade, what BIOS version are you currently on for your motherboard? You could try and use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall said drivers with the latest sourced from AMD's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Yes I have gone through the DDU process twice, and I have updated my BIOS to the most current version...