Sep 30, 2019
I bought recently a wifi extender (RE450) and, at the start works perfectly, but one day, when the power went out, my ethernet port starts working rare, while the wifi works right, the ethernet connections work great one day, but the next works with a lot of lag and latency, especially when i play videogames.

Solution
And you are sure that the host outlet is working and that there are no other electrical problems caused by the outage?

On your computer be sure that only one network adapter (wired or wireless) is enabled. Not both at the same time.

Swap out the ethernet cables with known working ethernet cables.

You may need to go back and check the modem and router as well. Just to verify that the router's configuration is as expected.

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some additional insight. Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.

Ralston18

Titan
And you are sure that the host outlet is working and that there are no other electrical problems caused by the outage?

On your computer be sure that only one network adapter (wired or wireless) is enabled. Not both at the same time.

Swap out the ethernet cables with known working ethernet cables.

You may need to go back and check the modem and router as well. Just to verify that the router's configuration is as expected.

The router's logs (if available and enabled) may provide some additional insight. Who has full admin rights to the router? You will need help from that person.

Solution