[SOLVED] My Gpu is not fully used ? It says otherwise

Oct 18, 2021
Hi guys ! hope your a re doing well.

I'm posting this to ask you guys about a problem of mine. So I have Hp omen 15 with a gtx 1050ti and i7 8750h. When playing games like Biomutant or Kena, in the task manager and in the Omen app, it says my gpu is used at 100% but only 1,9 Go to 2,2 Go are used (it's a 4Go card) . So I was thinking it's kinda weird. Perhaps it's normal ?

Well hope you guys can tell me more !

PS: If there is a post similar to this one I'm sorry but can you give me the link ?

Solution

I'm posting this to ask you guys about a problem of mine. So I have Hp omen 15 with a gtx 1050ti and i7 8750h. When playing games like Biomutant or Kena, in the task manager and in the Omen app, it says my gpu is used at 100% but only 1,9 Go to 2,2 Go are used (it's a 4Go card) . So I was thinking it's kinda weird. Perhaps it's normal ?

PS: If there is a post similar to this one I'm sorry but can you give me the link ?
The amount of video memory used is dependent on the resolution as well as the game. Your video RAM used sounds normal to me.

kanewolf

Titan

The amount of video memory used is dependent on the resolution as well as the game. Your video RAM used sounds normal to me.

Reactions: BDTheKing01
Solution