Question My left headphone doesnt work, bought a new one and its still not working, watched some yt vids and almost all of em do the same tutor that doesnt wrk

Jayxxxxxxxxxx

Prominent
May 7, 2021
So my left headphone doesnt work since few days ago, i thought it was just the headphone's problem so bought a new one, and dang its still the same. Any sound doesnt come out from the left side of mine. Tried to do some tutor in youtube but almost everyone did the same tutor (the sound control panel and balance one). Is there any other app or tricks that i can do to fix this problem? or do i need to meet a tech support or expert for this kind of problem? Please help, any opinion is okay, Thank you.

So my left headphone doesnt work since few days ago, i thought it was just the headphone's problem so bought a new one, and dang its still the same. Any sound doesnt come out from the left side of mine. Tried to do some tutor in youtube but almost everyone did the same tutor (the sound control panel and balance one). Is there any other app or tricks that i can do to fix this problem? or do i need to meet a tech support or expert for this kind of problem? Please help, any opinion is okay, Thank you.
Bad plug ? Blown amplifier ?