Question My PC is Performing REALLY Bad in Games, Super Low FPS, Stuttering, etc...

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, I was hoping to hopefully resolve this problem I've been having for so long, I've tried everything I could possibly think of to resolve my FPS lag and stutters in games such as Valorant. It stutters even more when I start bunny hopping.

These are my specs:

• MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8G Graphics Card
• Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
• Corsair Vengeance Pro 64GB RAM
• Corsair CX550 Powersupply
• Gigabyte B450M DS3H Motherboard
• Corsair iCUE 465x Case

Things I've tried:

• Reinstalling Windows 10
• Performance Plan set to Ultimate Performance
• All Windows 10 telemetry and background processes turned off, removed all bloatware, etc...
• Setting the process priority in Task Manager to High
• Updating Nvidea Graphics Driver
• Updating AMD CPU Chipset
• Tried using Process Lasso to set game priority to the highest, also tried using specific cores and edited the affinity to no luck
• Disabled Hardware Acceleration in all applications
• Tried using the lowest graphics settings possible in Valorant
• Set all of my Nvidea control panel settings for the best performance over quality
• I have tried enabling and disabling game mode and setting it for the highest performance in graphic settings
• Disabled all Visual Effects in Windows 10 Performance Options
• Added a 32GB paging file size to both my hard drive and SSD
• Set Process Scheduling for the best performance of programs
• Set the msconfig boot settings to use all of my cores and set timeout to 3
• Edited some registry keys to optimise my system, keys edited: NetworkThrottlingIndex, SystemResponsiveness, GPU Priority, Priority, Scheduling Category
• Used CPUCoreParking to utilize my entire CPU when using programs
• Checked for errors within my drives, optimised and defragged them
• Tried disabling fullscreen optimisations for Valorant, tried running it as administrator, and changing the High DPI scaling override
• Used SFC /scannow in terminal as admin to see if there were any issues with Windows and I got the results:

h2QUnkR.png

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, I was hoping to hopefully resolve this problem I've been having for so long, I've tried everything I could possibly think of to resolve my FPS lag and stutters in games such as Valorant. It stutters even more when I start bunny hopping.

These are my specs:

• MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8G Graphics Card
• Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
• Corsair Vengeance Pro 64GB RAM
• Corsair CX550 Powersupply
• Gigabyte B450M DS3H Motherboard
• Corsair iCUE 465x Case

Things I've tried:

• Reinstalling Windows 10
• Performance Plan set to Ultimate Performance
• All Windows 10 telemetry and background processes turned off, removed all bloatware, etc...
• Setting the process priority in Task Manager to High
• Updating Nvidea Graphics Driver
• Updating AMD CPU Chipset
• Tried using Process Lasso to set game priority to the highest, also tried using specific cores and edited the affinity to no luck
• Disabled Hardware Acceleration in all applications
• Tried using the lowest graphics settings possible in Valorant
• Set all of my Nvidea control panel settings for the best performance over quality
• I have tried enabling and disabling game mode and setting it for the highest performance in graphic settings
• Disabled all Visual Effects in Windows 10 Performance Options
• Added a 32GB paging file size to both my hard drive and SSD
• Set Process Scheduling for the best performance of programs
• Set the msconfig boot settings to use all of my cores and set timeout to 3
• Edited some registry keys to optimise my system, keys edited: NetworkThrottlingIndex, SystemResponsiveness, GPU Priority, Priority, Scheduling Category
• Used CPUCoreParking to utilize my entire CPU when using programs
• Checked for errors within my drives, optimised and defragged them
• Tried disabling fullscreen optimisations for Valorant, tried running it as administrator, and changing the High DPI scaling override
• Used SFC /scannow in terminal as admin to see if there were any issues with Windows and I got the results:

h2QUnkR.png
if the worst comes to worst. factory reset the whole pc i guess. Thats what i did anyways XD