Aug 5, 2020
Hi !!

I have a pc, core i5 3rd gen with intel desktop board. It sticks on motherboards logo. I did each and every technique like i take it out ram(s) cleaned them and then inserted, I took out CPU cleaned it and then inserted, I change harddisk, I changed jumper location, I removed CMOS battery, and finally I opened up the motherboard and cleaned it with petrol but still it does not move on. Please help me. [QUOTE]Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS. Do you hear any beeps during the boot attempts? What jumper did you move? Verify: you cleaned the motherboard with "petrol" - meaning gasoline and not alcohol or some other liquid?[/QUOTE] 6GB Ram, 250GB HHD, intel core i5 3750 processor, Intel desktop board and windows 10 It does not goes to bios therefore i can not hear any boot beep. Also it works with graphic card but without graphic card it stucks on motherboards logo
CMOS jumper

yes i cleaned it with gasoline
Thanks.
Best regards,
Wajeh UL Hassan

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2020
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS.

Do you hear any beeps during the boot attempts?

What jumper did you move?

Verify: you cleaned the motherboard with "petrol" - meaning gasoline and not alcohol or some other liquid?
6GB Ram, 250GB HHD, intel core i5 3750 processor, Intel desktop board and windows 10
It does not goes to bios therefore i can not hear any boot beep.
Also it works with graphic card but without graphic card it stucks on motherboard`s logo
CMOS jumper

yes i cleaned it with gasoline