Aug 16, 2021
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me with my problem.
I have an Optiplex 7010 SFF, with 4GB of RAM.
The PC worked fine, but when I installed Windows 10 on the PC, I got a BSOD, it happens I think after the first reset and just before the creation of the user.
The PC still works, but it can take hours to boot the BIOS, after that the PC boots Win 10 alright.
I already tried to boot the PC without the HDD, with different RAMs, I reset the CMOS (I took the battery off for like an hour).
Nothing seems to work for the PC to boot faster.

That's all i think.
And, thanks in advance.

The PC worked fine, but when I installed Windows 10 on the PC, I got a BSOD, it happens I think after the first reset and just before the creation of the user.
The PC still works, but it can take hours to boot the BIOS, after that the PC boots Win 10 alright.
I already tried to boot the PC without the HDD, with different RAMs, I reset the CMOS (I took the battery off for like an hour).

That's all i think.
And, thanks in advance.
When you removed the lithium battery was the pc unlpugged???
Is there just a hdd or is there a boot ssd???
How old is the hdd?
Is the mobo bios upto date? Windows 10 is demanding and not having things the way it wants will cause long load times.

What are you ram speeds?

When you removed the lithium battery was the pc unlpugged???
Is there just a hdd or is there a boot ssd???
How old is the hdd?
Is the mobo bios upto date? Windows 10 is demanding and not having things the way it wants will cause long load times.

What are you ram speeds?

That's all i think.
And, thanks in advance.
Full tower speccs not all towers are sold the same even prebuilds

Aug 16, 2021
Full tower speccs not all towers are sold the same even prebuilds
All the time i did anything to the hardware, the PC was unplugged.
I need to check all the speccs, in about some hours I will publish all the speccs.
The BIOS is not up to date, and it's going to be hard to update the BIOS, because I get only a black screen, I can't get into the BIOS menu, and I will have to wait on the PC until it boots.
Another think I forgot, sometimes after turning on the PC, it resets a couple times, until it gets "stable" and hours later it boots.