Faffin

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2003
radeon has to find a new name for its new cards comin out, ran out of number, this makes me think of wat cool names there could be, and me lovz0ring nvidia have thought of some new ones
Geforce 5 (not original)

Geforce Zues
Geforce Aries
Geforce Haides (spelling?)
these three would represent the different price ranges naturally, and would be part of a new era
im so alone

any you can think of?

ATI hate you<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by faffin on 08/20/03 08:40 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Faffin

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2003
read the rest and youll understand, radeon needs to find new ones, but since i love nvidia i decided to think of some for them, just in case, pot/ass smoker

ATI hate you

eden

Champion
So, you make a thread pointing out Radeon has to get new names, then you get concerned over nVidia's because you love them?

I'd like to stir things up by asking you just how much have you heard of nVidia's recent wrongdoings and how much it affected your judgement?

I'd like to suggest Radeon names here than GFs, because GFs are nVidia's known name like Intel's Pentium and they can't afford switching names. ATi should, what with a limited model number.

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=green><b>A sexual experience like never before seen</font color=green></b></A>
Site has now even more sexy members, for your pleasure.

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
Do not cross GW or else me and the rest of GW's army will lynch your goofy @$$.

<b>nVidia cheated on me so I left her for ATi. ATi's hotter anyway...</b>

eden

Champion
Hell yah....

can I be GW's wife in command? :smile:

--
<A HREF="http://www.lochel.com/THGC/album.html" target="_new"><font color=green><b>A sexual experience like never before seen</font color=green></b></A>

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
Yeah, if it's okay with the commander-in-chief himself. I'm Brigadier General DaddyWags, commander of the army. We will not hesitate to use genetic weapons. Hooah!!!

eden

Champion
LOL!

Well, the only GFs that can be gods are Guardian Forces in Final Fantasy VIII, but that aside, LOL!

--

Faffin

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2003
Nvidia pwns all...
i can still like em even if they do "cheat"
kinda pisses me off how everyone is a fair weather fan or whatvr that saying is
way to gang up on me just cause i didint like being called a crack head
i guess no one can have fun on this forum, N4z1s

ATI hate you<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by faffin on 08/21/03 01:46 AM.</EM></FONT></P>

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
So immature, why does everyone have to b!tch all the time like school kids?...hang on dont tell me, some of you are school kids?

Whilst you guys do have a valid point aboput the thread name then him going off on one about GF card names why does it all have to degrade into this all the time? maybe im just getting old!?

(braces himself for onslaught)

<i>Mmmm Dawn AND Eve at the same time...Drroooooll
-------------------------------------------------
<b>XP2100+, 2x512 PC2700, ASUS A7N8X, PNY 64Mb Ti4200. :cool:

GeneticWeapon

Splendid
Jan 13, 2003
Sorry you see it that way.
This forum is made up of people who spend alot of online time together. Every one of the regulars here is in fact a great person. If you ever need help or advice, try pm'ing one of them sometime. I understand that to a new member, this forum seems a bit harsh, but stick around long enough and you'll see that things have a serious side, as well as a loony side.

I <b>help</b> because <b>you</b> suck.
<b>Play Raven Shield</b>

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
Cheers for the non hostile response, I can appreciate your words and will bear them in mind. Dont get me wrong, its not ALL like it, just seems to be a fair amount of it, like you said, maybe its because I relativley new here in comparison to you guys...how many postS!!!??? lol

Speaking of advice... :wink: whats better 5900U or 9800Pro?? :lol:

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
Now here I have a respected (at least from what i can tell, lol) member of the forum who would go for the 5900U yet half the forum say it doesnt fully support DX9 etc. mind if I ask what your reasonng is behind it? (not wanting to start a huge debate and understand if you dont want to reply due the the possibility of one starting)

daddywags214

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2003
Now here I have a respected (at least from what i can tell, lol) member of the forum

Very well respected indeed. Personally, I'd take a 9800 Pro, if I was given the choice, but I'll respect GW's choice. My reasoning is that I can't stand cheating, and I'm and image quality junkie. Using 8xAA on the 5900U is almost never playable, and looks far worse than a usually playable 6xAA on the ATi!!! Aside from those two factors, the two are so close in performance between different benchmarks that I would just take the cheapest one. I can still be respectful and disagree.

Gastrian

Distinguished
May 26, 2003
If nVidia were to rebrand they could probably call them

nVidia Reagn 5900Ultra
nVidia Comical Ali 5600Ultra
nVidia Clinton 5200Ultra.

phial

Splendid
Oct 29, 2002
Eden see this line?

just in case, pot/ass smoker

an example of how pot is hyped by the media and society to be evil

that guy prolly has never seen or knows anyting about it yet he thinks its bad. does that make sense? absolutely not

if you keep your eyes open youll see it more and more... dont believe what you hear. find things out for yourself because most things you hear arent 100% true

-------

<A HREF="http://www.teenirc.net/chat/tomshardware.html" target="_new"> come to THGC chat~ NOW. dont make me get up ffs @#@$</A>

eden

Champion
Yeah I saw it, but I also disregarded it. It was obviously an insult more than a debate or argumentary insult.

Don't let them get to you bud, be yourself, and if you can moderate it right, then you should be happy and ignore whatever post about pot that doesn't even talk about it for real!

Cheers luv.

--

eden

Champion
Hahah, in order of importance?

Brand new Kennedy 5700, the born middle performer!

--

eden

Champion
I wouldn't even disagree with your opinion on this one.
The 5900 Ultra's a fine product. Sure there are cheats, however the game tests involving image quality on THG revealed very little that was bad. IMO it HAS improved image-wise.
The only qualm I have with it is the damn price, that's all.
Hey, 5900s are more stable than the 5600s and 5200s anyways.

But to me?
I wouldn't buy any of the cards now... :tongue:

--