Question Need a GPU that fits in my MicroATX with a huge cpu cooler...

Jul 1, 2019
Hello,
As the title says, I am looking for a GPU that can fit in my MicroATX case, the thing is that I bought this desktop from ebay like 3 years ago and I don't know the dimensions of the case...
Here are the specs:

Motherboard - Intel - DQ57TM Micro ATX LGA1156 Motherboard
PSU - Seasonic FOCUS+ 550W ATX 12V/EPS 12V - 80PLUS Platinum
CPU - Intel - Core i5-650 3.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
CPU Cooler - be quiet! - Pure Rock (not the slim version)
RAM - x4 Crucial 4GB DDR3L-1600 UDIMM CT51264BD160B (16GB)
GPU
- Gigabyte GT730 2GB GDDR5 (GV-N730D5-2GI (rev. 2.0)) Size | H=23 | L=164 | W=111 mm

I was thinking of some GTX but a small one that should fit in the case, in my opinion this CPU cooler is too big but it's really good though...
I know this motherboard is old but I can't afford a new motherboard and CPU + RAM at the moment, will need everything because if I upgrade Im going for DDR4 and a new socket...
So I would like to have some opinions for a new GPU with the same dimensions or almost the same lol, my budget is 200$.

I play a lot of Path of Exile, so I need something that can run it smoothly on Medium settings at least.. :p

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
CPU cooler size shouldn't matter all that much? If you have a GPU in that slot now, then any card you get will be larger in directions farther away from the CPU, not towards it.

There are GTX1660 around $210, several RX580 8GB around $180

With that PSU you should have no issues running either. GTX1660 will be smaller on the average.

Since you have the case in question, measure.

Reactions: romulopina