[SOLVED] Need a similar motherboard

ZakYOLO

Reputable
Aug 9, 2020
Hello, my motherboard is h-ig41-uATX and it has a max of 4GB ram. Obviously that is a problem in the gaming side so i need some help finding a very similar motherboard but with higher ram like 8 or 16. Motherboard has to support everything the h-ig41-uATX does. Please help me people...Thx

Solution
My bad, so for the first question yes it would be fine. This cpu is lga775 socket and so is the motherboard. Second question if you use a separate gpu yes, if you have no gpu then no as this mb has no integrated gpu.
Third question depends on what type of psu you have, if it does not have 8 pin straight up or 4+4 type then again no.
I looked around and found 2 more alternatives although they only support up to 8gb of ram and only up to 1333mhz compared to my first suggestion's 16 gb up to 1600mhz. They both have a 4pin power connector and they do have integrated gpu so overall they're worse but more alike to ur old h-ig41-uATX:

Asus P5G41T-M/CSM

ASRock G41M-S3

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
My bad, so for the first question yes it would be fine. This cpu is lga775 socket and so is the motherboard. Second question if you use a separate gpu yes, if you have no gpu then no as this mb has no integrated gpu.
Third question depends on what type of psu you have, if it does not have 8 pin straight up or 4+4 type then again no.
I looked around and found 2 more alternatives although they only support up to 8gb of ram and only up to 1333mhz compared to my first suggestion's 16 gb up to 1600mhz. They both have a 4pin power connector and they do have integrated gpu so overall they're worse but more alike to ur old h-ig41-uATX:

Asus P5G41T-M/CSM

ASRock G41M-S3

Solution

ZakYOLO

Reputable
Aug 9, 2020

Asus P5G41T-M/CSM

ASRock G41M-S3
Phenomenal thanks u helped me alot god bless u