My system;

GPU
: VTX R9 280
CPU: i7-3770
Memory: Crucial 8GB RAM
Storage: 1TB Toshıba DT01ACA100
PSU: Thermaltake 600W Litepower
Motherboard: ECS H61H2-MV

I am using this computer for 7 years without any complains but now unfortunately my GPU doesn't perform well in the latest games and I want to upgrade it but if I upgrade my GPU then I have to upgrade my CPU too because of the bottleneck issues and if I upgrade my CPU I have to upgrade my motherboard and RAMs as well. I listed some questions down below if you answer it I will be very happy

1- Which parts of my PC still usable today ?
2- I want to upgrade my PC but I want to use some parts of my old one and reduce the costs, I have $900 budget. There are a lot of taxes in electronics in my country $300 worth GPU is $450, so you should think that my budget is $600 ?
3- I only install a GPU once and don't know how to install CPU or motherboard. If I buy my CPU and motherboard online, could I remove my parts and install them without problem ?
4. What is your recommendations should I buy brand new one or upgrade it ?

Solution
You could always upgrade CPU/mainboard and RAM, and see if your minimum FPS are raised enough to hold you over for several months...(of course the R9-280 will not last forever, even at 1080P medium details/textures, it will be worked hard)

But something of the R5-3600 or 5600X class would be a massive improvement CPU-wise, boosting minimum and average FPS even with a modest GPU...
Nov 27, 2020
My system is;

GPU
: VTX R9 280
CPU: i7-3770
Memory: Crucial 8GB RAM
Storage: 1TB Toshıba DT01ACA100
PSU: Thermaltake 600W Litepower
Motherboard: ECS H61H2-MV

Which part of my pc is usable for new games

You could always upgrade CPU/mainboard and RAM, and see if your minimum FPS are raised enough to hold you over for several months...(of course the R9-280 will not last forever, even at 1080P medium details/textures, it will be worked hard)

But something of the R5-3600 or 5600X class would be a massive improvement CPU-wise, boosting minimum and average FPS even with a modest GPU...

Solution