[SOLVED] Need B450m Motherboard that can fit Wifi and a sound card

Insane Potatoz

Reputable
Sep 22, 2019
I'm doing an editing build, and I need a motherboard that will support the Ryzen 7 2700. It needs to have 802.11ac / WiFi 5, and It needs to have a PCIE x1 slot for a sound card. I'm also putting a GTX 1650 super in here. Any Ideas on how to get a motherboard like this? I've seen things like the Gigabyte B450m ds3H but the Graphics card would cover the PCIE x1 slot.

Thanks Everybody!

Edit: USB 3.0 front panel connectors are also needed.
Edit 2: One M.2 NVME SSD slot is also needed
last Edit: I've decided to just go with a B450m Pro4 and get a USB wifi Dongle.

Last edited:
Solution
I'm doing an editing build, and I need a motherboard that will support the Ryzen 7 2700. It needs to have 802.11ac / WiFi 5, and It needs to have a PCIE x1 slot for a sound card. I'm also putting a GTX 1650 super in here. Any Ideas on how to get a motherboard like this? I've seen things like the Gigabyte B450m ds3H but the Graphics card would cover the PCIE x1 slot.

Thanks Everybody!

PCIe x1 cards work in any PCIe slot, even x16.

Thanks Everybody!

PCIe x1 cards work in any PCIe slot, even x16.

Reactions: Insane Potatoz
Solution