Jun 6, 2023
Hello there i have recently build a pc with the latest Ryzen series but started to encounter some problems with my psu

My pc spec
Asus Tuf motherboard 650 plus Wi-Fi
Ryzen 5 7600x
Deep Cool dq 850m v3l Psu
Deep Cool AIO Gammax
Adata ram 16*2 5200 Mhz

I started to hear this humming sound from Psu from a month now .... is it something to be concerned about please help me ill be grateful to you
Here is the link of the video https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Tri1YgN67-juSNzRCMPIZeQhAJmF2Lm/view?usp=drive_link
Sorry for bad video quality plz help

Thank you

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I can't hear a hum, all I hear is a muffled sound of air moving past the mic...apart from the bowls clacking away in the background. I don't see a discrete GPU mentioned in your parts list. Are you working off the iGPU? Also, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? You're sure the humming is coming from the PSU?

Jun 6, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

I can't hear a hum, all I hear is a muffled sound of air moving past the mic...apart from the bowls clacking away in the background. I don't see a discrete GPU mentioned in your parts list. Are you working off the iGPU? Also, what BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? You're sure the humming is coming from the PSU?
Sorry for the late reply .... actually it's somewhat of gizz sound coming from the psu don't know what is it but I'll try to attach another video ....plz wear an earphones or headphones so you can hear properly.... yes the sound is from the psu I have ruled out the AIO ..... also I am currently on BIOS 613 ...it's perfectly stable and no issue from that cpu soc voltage so I didn't bother to upgrade it

Yes I am working with an igpu was waiting for 4000 series Nvidia gpu but not worth it...probably gonna go with 3060 ti

It's the gizz sound that you can hear .....when listening carefully..
Thanks

Lutfij

Titan
I am currently on BIOS 613
You sure about that BIOS version? I don't see it on their support site.

Jun 6, 2023
Yep it's the bios 613 ....Asus being a clown deleted all the previous bios from their website

Jun 6, 2023
BTW were you be able to hear the grizz sound this time or am I required to make another video

Jun 6, 2023
This is the latest video tried to catch more of the sound of PSU ...Plz reply if is something to be concerned about

Thanks

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
I tried to listen, but I'm not hearing it either. Could you describe what you're hearing in a different way? I don't have the foggiest clue what a "grizz sound" is, nor is the internet aware of this term, so I'm just not quite sure what it is specifically I'm supposed to be trying to listen for.

Jun 6, 2023
I tried to listen, but I'm not hearing it either. Could you describe what you're hearing in a different way? I don't have the foggiest clue what a "grizz sound" is, nor is the internet aware of this term, so I'm just not quite sure what it is specifically I'm supposed to be trying to listen for.
Thanks for you support plz refer to my last drive link and from 00:08 sec the strange sound started I can't describe it though tried to what i can listen and slurp or grizz sound at 00:18 sec
Thanks