Build Advice Need help picking parts.

Nov 26, 2020
I was thinking of getting a budget gaming PC and i could use some help picking parts. From what i've seen, the best GPU i can get for my buck seems to be the RX 570 (closest price-wise is the GTX 1650). As for other parts, i'm at a loss. I'd like to spend as little as possible on parts without compromising performance. Note: i live in South America.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I was thinking of getting a budget gaming PC and i could use some help picking parts. From what i've seen, the best GPU i can get for my buck seems to be the RX 570 (closest price-wise is the GTX 1650). As for other parts, i'm at a loss. I'd like to spend as little as possible on parts without compromising performance. Note: i live in South America.
What country, what will the PC be used for, what is as little as possible.

Nov 26, 2020
what will the PC be used for, what is as little as possible.
"As little as possible" would be... well, not an actual number (sorry). I have somewhat of a flexible budget in mind where i don't want to spend too little and get something that performs poorly, but also not something that'll cost me a lot and i won't be able to make full use of. Probably won't upgrade it for the next 18 months unless parts with better value come along. And like i said, i'm thinking of getting an RX 570 for a GPU.

As for "what for?", well pretty much only gaming. I'm not interested in a huge leap in perfomance from previous-gen consoles, i'm just looking for something that'll comfortably run current games at 1080p at about 60 FPS. I just want a computer to play some games on, hence why i'm not looking to invest much on it.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
"As little as possible" would be... well, not an actual number (sorry). I have somewhat of a flexible budget in mind where i don't want to spend too little and get something that performs poorly, but also not something that'll cost me a lot and i won't be able to make full use of. Probably won't upgrade it for the next 18 months unless parts with better value come along. And like i said, i'm thinking of getting an RX 570 for a GPU.

As for "what for?", well pretty much only gaming. I'm not interested in a huge leap in perfomance from previous-gen consoles, i'm just looking for something that'll comfortably run current games at 1080p at about 60 FPS. I just want a computer to play some games on, hence why i'm not looking to invest much on it.
You left off the country you live in prices and parts availability very a lot depending on where you live.