Question Need help with choosing 144hz 2k gaming monitor for RTX 2080 upgrading from TV monitor

Mohammed Kayed

Reputable
Jan 20, 2016
Hi , I am upgrading my PC and the only remaining part is the monitor , I have RTX 2080 and I am looking for 144hz 1440p monitor the available options are :

-LG 32GK650G-B (JOD 337): it is one of the cheapest/size but it is 5ms , do I will notice a difference compared to 1ms ?

-MSI Optix MAG27CQ(JOD 337) / (MAG321CQR) ( JOD 372) : As i heared the 27 need calibration to get a good colours but 32 version is better.

-Samsung CHG70 (JOD 422)/(AOC AGON AG273QCX)( JOD397) : Is it worth to have the HDR option in the monitor ?

-Acer Nitro Gaming VG271UP (JOD 329) : cheap as IPS 1ms HDR but I found on the internet many have screen flickering problem.

What is the best one from the above as the first monitor , I haven't ever tried any gaming monitor before I was playing on my TV monitor? Also is the ACER Nitro really has Screen flickering problem.

*Note : all the prices are in Jordanian Dinar.

Mohammed Kayed

Reputable
Jan 20, 2016
MSI Optix or the Acer Nitro. If the Acer display has a screen flickering issue you can RMA it or replace it for another brand or how you usually exchange faulty goods with your dealer in Jordan.

Thanks for the replay , Actually i am planing to buy from either Amazon or Newegg , I think i can issue RMA with them easily.
one of my friends adviced me to wait for the new LG nano IPS monitor which will be lunched to the marker soon.

TRENDING THREADS