Question Need help with choosing 144hz 2k gaming monitor for RTX 2080 upgrading from TV monitor

Mohammed Kayed

Reputable
Jan 20, 2016
Hi , I am upgrading my PC and the only remaining part is the monitor , I have RTX 2080 and I am looking for 144hz 1440p monitor the available options are :

-LG 32GK650G-B (JOD 337): it is one of the cheapest/size but it is 5ms , do I will notice a difference compared to 1ms ?

-MSI Optix MAG27CQ(JOD 337) / (MAG321CQR) ( JOD 372) : As i heared the 27 need calibration to get a good colours but 32 version is better.

-Samsung CHG70 (JOD 422)/(AOC AGON AG273QCX)( JOD397) : Is it worth to have the HDR option in the monitor ?

-Acer Nitro Gaming VG271UP (JOD 329) : cheap as IPS 1ms HDR but I found on the internet many have screen flickering problem.

What is the best one from the above as the first monitor , I haven't ever tried any gaming monitor before I was playing on my TV monitor? Also is the ACER Nitro really has Screen flickering problem.

*Note : all the prices are in Jordanian Dinar.

Mohammed Kayed

Reputable
Jan 20, 2016
MSI Optix or the Acer Nitro. If the Acer display has a screen flickering issue you can RMA it or replace it for another brand or how you usually exchange faulty goods with your dealer in Jordan.

Thanks for the replay , Actually i am planing to buy from either Amazon or Newegg , I think i can issue RMA with them easily.
one of my friends adviced me to wait for the new LG nano IPS monitor which will be lunched to the marker soon.