Jun 15, 2020
So, I just got a new Graphics Xard, a Nvidia 1660 Super. Everything was going just fine, I put in the PCI-e cord, started up my computer, downloaded the drivers for Nvidia, and got everything. I opened a game and saw it was still using my Intel HD graphics, and because at the time I was ignorant I thought; well disabling my Intel HD graphics will switch it to my Nvidia and then I can use it.

How I was so wrong— I did such, and my computer screen went black. I’ve been trying ALL day to fix it and I’ve been trying EVERYTHING and yet nothing is working. I’ve tried going into the Bios config and taking out the CMOS battery and everytime I do I get a “boot0: GPT” then a line of “boot0: test” and then I get a “boot0: error” and then it just leaves me on that screen. I need help on how to fix this please, I need to get past this “boot0” screen but yet the only fixes I see on it are all macs. What do I do?

USAFRet

Titan
What do you mean exactly? Can you go into detail with this? Sorry I’m not a very big computer expert
You were using the integrated graphics. From the CPU, through the motherboard port.
When you disabled that in order to use the 1660 Super, that port the cable was in is no longer usable.
You needed to remove the cable from the motherboard port, and connect it to the GPU port.

Jun 15, 2020
You were using the integrated graphics. From the CPU, through the motherboard port.
When you disabled that in order to use the 1660 Super, that port the cable was in is no longer usable.
You needed to remove the cable from the motherboard port, and connect it to the GPU port.
I have my Graphics Card with 2 plug ins; one is in the graphics card and the other is in the power supply of the motherboard so if that’s what you’re asking then yes, I do have my graphics card plugged into my Power Supply & my Graphic Card’s port. Is there something else I should do or somewhere else I should move the cord?

Jun 15, 2020
The HDMI cord? That is plugged in to the back of my computer to the back of my computer, the motherboard. I tried uploading a picture but it wouldn’t let me, but yes that is what it is plugged in to. I tried plugging an HDMI cord into my graphics card and nothing popped up.

Jun 15, 2020
To upload a pic, upload it to imgur.com and post the BBCode link here.
You don't have to make an account for that.
Ok, so I have plugged in my HDMI to my Graphics Card, and my screen works. But the problem is, it only bring up BIOS or the error screen. Is there any way I can get past this error screen, because that is what is keeping me from getting to my windows screen to even go in SafeMode or anything.

USAFRet

Titan
Ok, so I have plugged in my HDMI to my Graphics Card, and my screen works. But the problem is, it only bring up BIOS or the error screen. Is there any way I can get past this error screen, because that is what is keeping me from getting to my windows screen to even go in SafeMode or anything.
And that is a result of messing with the CMOS battery.
It screwed up the boot order.

Look around in the BIOS until you find the boot order menu.
Change as needed.

Jun 14, 2020
You have a problem with your boot loader. I guess you usually see this problem with hackintosh because they run into this problem the most. If you have Windows install media you can make a repair disk and it should fix your problem.

Jun 15, 2020
You have a problem with your boot loader. I guess you usually see this problem with hackintosh because they run into this problem the most. If you have Windows install media you can make a repair disk and it should fix your problem.
Ok, so on the repair disk what I’d put a new graphics driver on it?