Question Need suggestions on the best 2-radiator setup

MarvelK

Distinguished
May 15, 2013
Hi,

I need suggestions on how to best set up cooling in my Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX case.

I have a NZXT Kraken X62 for my CPU (7800X3D). It is already installed in front with 2 fans on the radiator and 2 outside pulling air in. I also have 3 fans on top and one on top as exhaust.
I recently got a 3060 card that comes with liquid cooling and a radiator. Now, I am trying to figure out where should I install it and what config (intake or exhaust). I was thinking about installing it on top but wanted to get suggestions if how I should switch places with the CPU's radiator. Also, not sure about if I should make it intake or exhaust.

Please suggest the best configuration for the case.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Why not just run tests with the configurations you have in mind? That case looks unique; perhaps one other than the general recommendation does work well.
Otherwise, take the general recommendation of in the front, out the rear + roof.

I am trying to figure out where should I install it and what config (intake or exhaust)
The primary heat producing device changes depending on what's running at the time, so pick your poison(front/roof installation). The heat still leaves the PC and mixes with the room air.